The Data Controller of the personal data collected through the Site is Enel Italia Srl, with registered office in Rome, Regina Margherita Street 125, VAT no. 06377691008 (hereinafter referred to as "Enel Italia"), which will treat them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on privacy and protection of personal data.
Definition of cookies
I cookie sono stringhe di testo di piccole dimensioni che i siti visitati dall’utente inviano al dispositivo utilizzato (ad esempio computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, ecc.), dove vengono memorizzati per essere poi ritrasmessi agli stessi siti alla successiva visita del medesimo utente. I cookie possono essere soggetti al preventivo consensoCookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the used device (for example computers, tablets, smartphones, notebooks, etc.), in which they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit of the same user. Cookies may be related to prior consent .
Cookie allows you to identify the device in which it is stored for its entire period of validity or registration. During visits to the Site, the information relating to navigation data received from the user's device may be stored in "cookies" installed on that device.
Cookies perform different functions and allow you to navigate the site efficiently, remembering user preferences and improving the browsing experience. They can also help to personalize the advertisements shown during navigation and the marketing activities directed to him, ensuring that they are carried out in a consistent way with his interests and preferences.
Types of used cookies
When connecting to the site through the browser, cookies may be installed on the user's device in order to recognize the used device, guarantee the use of the site for the duration of the period of validity of the cookies and collect information on access to the site itself.
While browsing the site, user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (eg: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site it is visiting. Therefore, there may be from this point of view:
1. First-party cookies: sent directly by Enel Italia to the user's device.
2. Third party cookies: from a third party but sent on behalf of Enel Italia.
Depending on the purpose of using cookies, these can be divided into:
1. Technical cookies: their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (random numbers generated by the server), necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Site; they are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed. The use of these cookies is aimed at the security and improvement of the service offered.
2. Cookie Analytics: Enel Italia uses cookie analytics in order to analyze the number of users and how the site is used, information that is collected in aggregate form
3. Profiling cookies: profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net or to improve the browsing experience. These cookies can be used for these purposes only with the user's consent.
|clientSrc||Session||First Party||Used for authenticating the user||Required|
|sid||Session||First Party||Used for authenticating the user||Required|
|renderCtx||Session||First Party||Used for a community context state||Required|
|oid||2 years||First Party||Used to redirect a user to the correct Salesforce org and assist the user for the next login||Functional|
|sid_Client||Session||First Party||Used for authenticating the user||Required|
|inst||Session||First Party||Used to redirect user to the correct Salesforce servers||Functional|
|autocomplete||2 months||First Party||Used to determine whether the browser remembers a user’s login ID||Functional|
|pctrk||Session||First Party||Used for guest user public page view tracking||Functional|
|oinfo||2 months||First Party||Used for customer organization state tracking||Functional|
Almost all Internet browsers allow you to check which cookies are present on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning every time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may make it impossible to use some parts of the site.